Package 2 - au domoni iko (I Love You)
au domoni iko – means I Love You in Fijian - and that’s what our au domoni iko - wedding package 2 is all about, your expression of love for each other.
au domino iki creates a romantic and exotic experience that will provide you with memories to cherish.
The I Love You package has everything you need for a unique wedding including:
- Bubbles breakfast on your wedding day – you will start the day with a toast and look forward to all the fun and excitement
- His and her's massage – so you can relax and be pampered
- Romantic beach picnic – with fine food, superb wine, pristine beaches and crystal-clear water you and your guests will enjoy a feast in beautiful world-class surroundings
- Private balcony dinner – providing an intimate, romantic setting
- Wedding night floral turndown – creating a beautiful honeymoon setting
You can make your day even more special by adding our additional services, including:
- Hair & make up
- Hens’ night
- Bucks’ night
- Fire dancers
- Fireworks & many more
To marry in Fiji you will need to provide:
- Original birth certificates
- A certificate of single status signed by a JP, NP or solicitor
- Catholic service requires documentation from your priest
- Divorce papers, if applicable
- Death certificate if previous spouse is deceased
- Arrive in Fiji 3 working days before the wedding
wananavu's untouched tropical scenery offers a romantic backdrop where you dream wedding will become a reality.