“ The Bligh is spectacular.
The sharks on Dream Maker are great.”
dive wananavu | dive the suncoast - dive the real fiji
You haven't dived Fiji until you dive wananavu and you haven't dived wananavu until you dive the Bligh!
The Amazing Maze, Breath-Taker, Golden Dreams, Mellow Yellow, G6, Black Magic Mountain, Instant Reply…names that will become etched in your memory.
World class diving delivered by our PADI Gold Palm Certified team will have you coming back again and again and again.
From beginners to braggers, there's something for everyone at dive wananavu; from the thousand fish frenzies of Sailstone Reef to the awe inspiring soft coral and big, big fish of the bligh waters.
Dive wananavu runs two purpose built boats from the wananavu marina, with a total capacity for 22 divers.
Easy access to shore dives.
Sailstone Reef with 20+ sites is 10-15mins by boat.
Vatu-I-Ra Passage and the legendary Bligh Waters with 20+ sites is 45 - 80mins by boat
- Soft coral galore! Critters, soft coral, pelagics, sharks, turtles, rays, did we mention soft coral?
- Typically 2 tank dive days with an 8.30am departure
- 3rd tanks & night dives are available
- All equipment can be hired
- Dive Shop on site
- Small camera facility
- 3mm wetsuits recommended
- Typical temps: Summer 85° / 29°+, Winter 75° / 25°+
Please note we are the only Resort in Fiji which has onsite on demand nitrox .
- 5 Nights Accommodation, 3 days of 2 Tank Diving, all meals, airport transfers and all taxes from F$2,000pp
- 7 Nights Accommodation, 5 days of 2 Tank Diving, all meals, airport transfers and all taxes from F$2,920pp
Click here for further information on rates & packages.